JANGEORGe Interior Design loves working with other designers and like many in the industry, JANGEORGe offers trade discount for those who want to use products from the JANGEORGe Collection in their projects.
There are a few rules though.
- Applicant must fill out an New York State Department of Taxation and Finance ST120 form which can be downloaded here.
- Information provided on the ST120 must be the same as on the final quote, order and/or invoice.
- To be eligible for trade discount the total of the order without tax and shipping must have a minimum of 1000 USD.
- All orders need to be paid in full at time of order.
- When approved by JANGEORGe, there is a maximum of 15% trade discount on furniture and lighting.
- When approved by JANGEORGe, there is a maximum of 10% trade discount on tabletop, accessories and other small items.
- Transportation, shipping is not included and will be quoted separately. Your order has to be picked up at JANGEORGe in Sag Harbor or at the warehouse in Bridgehampton, depending where the items are shipped/received.
- Trade order must be paid in full.
Your acceptance of these terms.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of these policies. If you do not agree to these policies, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these policies will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about these policies, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us.